2.2. The main functional purpose of the Software Complex is the organization and control of the User's participation in the Company's marketing activities, including the organization and control of the User's participation in the sale of the Company's products (including the results of intellectual activity) to third parties.
- The list of specific functions and services of the Personal Account available to the User for use is determined by the paid Registration Fee. The general basic functions of the Software Package include, in particular, but not limited to:
- The function of tracking one's own activity in the process of participating in the Company's marketing activities, including the activity of the User's participation in the sale of the Company's products (including the results of intellectual activity) to third parties;
- The function of obtaining information about one's status, qualifications and balance on the account in the Personal Account of the Software Complex:
- The function of inviting potential Users through the use of Invites ;
- The function of managing the balance of the Personal Account;
- The function of editing your own profile in the Software package:
- The function of communication with the support service of the Software Complex in case of any questions;
- The function of informing the User about changes to the Agreement, General Terms and Conditions.
- The use of the Software Complex is carried out by the User in the manner prescribed by this Agreement and the General Terms and Conditions.
- The use of the Software Complex is available only to capable persons who have reached the age of 18. The Company does not verify the accuracy of personal information that characterizes legal capacity. The Company proceeds from the fact that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself, his legal capacity and his legal status, and also keeps this information up to date.
- In relation to Users, in cases where the legislation of the country of residence of the User requires the registration of the User as a business entity in order to use the functionality of the Software Complex for the purpose of extracting commercial benefits, the User, in accordance with the applicable law, undertakes to take measures to acquire the legal status of an entrepreneur in order to legally carry out business activities through use of the functions of the Software package. The Company does not verify the acquisition by the User of the legal status of an entrepreneur and is not able to assess its legal status in this part. The Company proceeds from the fact that the User fulfills in good faith the requirements of the applicable legislation for the relevant tax regime.
- Within the limits of the functionality of the Software Complex fixed in clause 2.3 of the Agreement. The Company independently determines the methods and forms of its technical (software) implementation in accordance with the direct technical implementation of the relevant functions on the Company's Website/Personal Account. The corresponding technical implementation of the functions becomes mandatory for the Parties to this Agreement from the moment of inclusion / exclusion / modification of specific functionality of the Software Complex directly in the corresponding computer program (Company Website / Personal Account).
- The software package must be used, distributed under the name " ." In some cases, directly determined by the Company, the Software Package may be provided to the User under other names.
(a) The appointing authority will be the DIAC Court .
(b) The number of arbitrators is one.
(c) The place of arbitration shall be the United Arab Emirates.
(d) The language of the arbitration process is English.
- Any requests, suggestions, claims related to the use of the Software Package. The user has the right to send to the email address: [email protected] . Notifications and other appeals of the User a sent to the Company by e-mail are considered received only if they are sent from the e-mail address specified by the User during his registration through the official website of the Company in the registration form.
- Any notice or other correspondence related to this Agreement may also be in writing, and shall be deemed to have been properly delivered if sent by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the addresses specified in this Agreement or to the addresses indicated during the process of activating the account of the Personal office, or delivered personally and handed over for signature.
- In the absence of notification by either Party of a change in address (including an email address) or other details, which resulted in the impossibility of delivering notifications and other correspondence to the addressee, as well as in the event that the addressee evades receiving correspondence, the opposite party will be considered to have fulfilled its obligations in sending correspondence in a proper manner, and the party to which it is sent, respectively, received such correspondence.
- The Company reserves the right to "fan" (mass) mailing of messages related to the execution of this Agreement, as well as the activities of the Company as a whole. The "fan" (mass) mailing is understood as sending simultaneously to 2 (two) or more addresses of messages, for which the initiator of the mailing list does not have the consent of the owners of these addresses to receive ( this limitation is in no way related to the electronic subscription system). The registered User, by the fact of registration on the terms of the Company and its Internet resources, unconditionally expresses his consent to receive advertising by using telephone, facsimile, mobile radiotelephone communications or advertising distributed in any other way at the discretion of the Company, as well as in any other form and in any form.
- The user who has accepted the terms of this Agreement grants the Company consent to receive information about the Company's news, as well as its promotions in the form of sms - messages to the mobile phone number specified by him during registration, e - mail notifications and mailings to the e - mail specified by him during registration the address.
- This Agreement is made in English, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Chinese, Indian, Kazakh. In some cases, it may be provided to the User for review in another language by posting the appropriate language version of the Agreement on the website.
BeFive FZE LLC Marketing Agency